CTHS Buildings Inc. currently showed its new product line “The Evolution in Workforce Housing” at the Calgary Gas and Oil Expo Held in June 2013.
Special note. We at CTHS Buildings Inc. know Calgary will recover from the floods and hope everyone there a speedy recovery.
The product was a success and the reviews were exceptional. The 12ftx60ftx9.6ft all steel non-combustible workforce housing module was a mixture of Jack and Jill suite, executive suite and Murphy bed executive suite.
We are competitively priced but offer a far improved dorm building which will bring:
- Safest Non-combustible building technology
- 100% thermal break
- 5/8 fire rated drywall throughout, vinyl ceiling and either painted or vinyl wall drywall
- R-50 roof, R-40 floor, R-28 walls
- Great sound reduction
- 80,000 BTU force air furnace
- 50 gallon LPG hot water tank
- Pillow top mattresses
- Furniture as clients specify
- Removable steel window security covers
- 20-50% energy reduction due to no 40-50% heat loss of wood construction
- Carpet in rooms
- Improved corridor warmth due to insulation and no heat loss construction
- Easily transported and exceptional durability
- Stackable either in storage or site for additional rooms
- Rot-Mold-rodent resistant
- Earthquake, hurricane, hail resistant, depending on foundation used
Best Warranty in the Business
10 years on Structure of non-skidded modules
3 years on structure of Skidded modules